1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

Agreed. I’m as anti-Trump as anybody, and I’ve about had enough of Aaron Rupar.

JayFarrar likes this.
  2. kickoff-time

kickoff-time Well-Known Member

What's the January surprise? That Melania hasn't filed for divorce.

My whole point was that come Nov. 4 who fucking cares what Trump does, tweets or says. He'll be an outgoing President.

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

The Lincoln Project drags Jason Miller out into the light.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  4. Noholesinone

Noholesinone Well-Known Member

Bingo. The last thing his “team” should do is allow him to freelance on live TV. He’ll make a fool of himself a dozen times tonight.

5. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Fair enough but, if likability was a factor, wouldn't people have to believe he's more likable than she is? That's my point — her likability, or lack thereof, wasn't much of a factor in the election. Nor were her natural political skills — or lack thereof.
    I haven’t seen where in the interview the question about begging suburban women to like him is asked, but it seems like a good one to get him off balance, maybe a little mad. This guy is a hostile interview subject. Nothing wrong with trying to get him off whatever attack he’s on and out him on the defensive.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
  6. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

just have to stretch to the second tweet

(threads are a pain in the ass to link and rupar's go on for miles)

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

He tweeted it out. He's talking with Stahl before the interview begins.

8. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

My friend, he ended the interview in anger later due to her “tough questions” introduction.

Do not defend “Drumpf”!

9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I wish the Dems would have done more ads like this in the last four years. Nail the sycophants who were providing aid and comfort to the Terrorist in Chief.

10. champ_kind

champ_kind Well-Known Member

As the rest of the interview makes clear, he's *not* OK with tough questions. As all of his interactions make clear, he views anything other than affirming his bullshit as bias.

HanSenSE and Jerry-atric like this.
  11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Trumpelthinskin does this all the time. He says what he wants and he gives this half assed, immature, grin and giggle. He has no sense of sarcasm or Irony or even a sense of humor. But he does this grin-n-giggle so he can say it was just a joke, but he really does mean it.

OscarMadison and lakefront like this.
  12. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Sorry, I should have been more specific. The question about him asking suburban women to like him.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.