1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

A suspect is in custody: 39-year-old arrested after Boston police say he set ballot box on fire. Sounds like he has some ... issues.

They emptied this drop box about 13 hours before the report of the fire. They salvaged the majority of the ballots. There were 35 damaged beyond repair, which is not ideal, but I hope the convenience of the ballot dropoff encourages more people to vote than the 35 whose ballots were lost.

2. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

I hate to report this, but “Drumpf” is ahead in the latest poll.

3. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

maumann likes this.
  4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

5. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

As long as we can give West Tennessee to Arkansas, I'm down with it.

TigerVols and maumann like this.
  6. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

I see where over 7 million Texans have already voted -- despite only requesting 800,000 ballots by mail -- which means they've gone to the early voting sites in droves (Dodges, Fords, Chevrolets and GMCs, too). That represents 82 percent of the entire 2016 count, with a week before actual Election Day. The Eyes of Texas are truly upon you.

garrow, TowelWaver and Driftwood like this.
  7. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

She said she still had questions to ask when he walked out like a 5-year-old brat. Again, we have very different perceptions of what went on.

8. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

If you're doing that, Arkansas also has to take all of Missouri south of I-44 — especially Springfield and Branson.

9. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

The 14th and 19th amendments already said they were. Sometimes people don't like redundancy.

maumann likes this.
  10. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

"It would double the IQ of both states..."

11. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

True, but I did get you the most likes you've ever had (I assume) so you owe me some of your fake internet points.

12. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.