1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Correct, because Biden, like, trades in facts and not illusions.

HanSenSE and OscarMadison like this.
  2. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

The Latino vote in Miami-Dade is mostly Cuban-Americans who lean heavily Republican. I don’t see that as scary at all. Maybe it is to the Stormtrumpers.

Mngwa likes this.
  3. Splendid Splinter

Splendid Splinter Well-Known Member

Of course he does.

OscarMadison likes this.
  4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Deport them back to Cuba. They came as refugees. The crisis is over in Cuba.

5. kickoff-time

kickoff-time Well-Known Member

Just curious where you are. Don't most states have the option of mail-in voting? It's lost on me why in 2020 people are having to wait two hours in line to vote.

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I can understand a firm Pre-existing deadline with which to stop accepting ballots. But you count every single ballot. Anyone who says otherwise is a commie.

OscarMadison and Neutral Corner like this.
  7. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I told my girlfriend that, too, and I have a lot of egg on my face. Everything out in the burbs is selling like mad. Conversely, my old landlord didn't get the $$ she wanted for her multifamily right off the T and she pulled it off the market.

bigpern23 likes this.
  8. daemon

daemon Well-Known Member

He will do what a President is supposed to do. Act like he is in control of the situation, and tell people that if they do X, Y and Z, they can go about their business and everything will be fine. That's all people want/need.

HanSenSE likes this.
  9. TowelWaver

TowelWaver Well-Known Member

Wouldn’t stopping the count risk losing those ballots actually cast on Election Day—which IIRC tend to be mostly Republican votes?

10. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

One of the biggest problems with “Drumpf” during the “pandemic” is you never know how he feels. One minute he is telling you he supports masks. The next minute he is making fun of them. No consistency of his message.

11. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

depends on the state. Some count those first, some don’t.

TowelWaver likes this.
  12. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Posting "I waited two hours in line to vote!" on Facebook will guarantee you 50+ likes.

Hell, it's good for 10+ on this board. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.