1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

2. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

My Trump loving next door neighbor told me today that he can't wait for the election to be over because "they will finally release the COVID vaccine" when Biden wins.

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

4. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Glad you guys followed Oregon's example! We may have been the first state to go to universal VBM. It is so easy. Democrats want people to vote. Republicans want voter suppression. It's generalizing, yes, but almost universally true. And the Supreme Court just enables the Republicans.

OscarMadison likes this.
  5. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Because it's a bogus story made up from whole cloth.

6. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

7. kickoff-time

kickoff-time Well-Known Member

I'm gonna laugh when some of my Colorado relatives see Biden win the state by 12 or more percent. Hopefully it's 20 percent. I love em but so tired of Trump this, Trump that.

8. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Don't know if it will reach 12. But eight years ago, this was a big-time battleground state, with Romney and Ryan and Biden and Obama making several stops here. Red Rocks. Fiddler's Green. You name it.

This year, we are a complete afterthought, from campaign stops to advertising.

We are now Oregon. And, most likely, come Wednesday, every statewide office will be held by a Democrat.

9. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

You hate to see it.

But you’d love to see them, wouldn’t you?

HanSenSE likes this.
  10. kickoff-time

kickoff-time Well-Known Member

Californians moving in or what? I remember Colorado was usually a toss up earlier this century.

MileHigh likes this.
  11. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

I would bet you that somewhere in rural India there is a state that is seeing the voting trends shift slightly more liberal and they are blaming it on Californians moving in.

TigerVols and wicked like this.
  12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Nobody is going to say everything's "fine" when the death count keeps going up.

Neutral Corner likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.