1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

The NY Post continues to put the ersatz Hunter Biden story on Page 1.

I'm fucking done with Phil Mushnick.

Fred siegle likes this.
  2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

3. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Mushnik has been a hack for years. Lots of great sports writers on their staff. He has not been among them for a decade or more.

The news side, driven by the high command and not the rank and file reporters, is fully part of the Trump campaign.

matt_garth likes this.
  4. goalmouth

It doesn't fucking matter to me who's on staff. They can all die for being part of the FATUS machine.

5. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

I had to look up what you were referring to. Holy Fuck, I couldn’t believe it. Nicklaus put himself out there

HanSenSE likes this.
  6. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

The other thing about the Hunter Biden story that I can't stand isvhow trolls treat every Facebook post by s news agency about sny topic at all as an open thread whrre they can talk about whatever they want, and what they want to talk about is Hunter Biden.

I've seen this in comments about stories about Bruce Springsteen and Penn State basketball. I'm still not sure what Hunter Biden has to do with either of those things.

7. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Golf is not a liberal culture.

8. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

It seems every shit thing in this universe you look under the rock and see Facebook slithering around in it.

Driftwood likes this.
  9. goalmouth

Nicklaus and FATUS get their hair and makeup done at the same place.

10. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

This is just so stupid I can’t handle it.

They are alleging the secret documents they mailed across the country for no reason, with no backup, were stolen by some Antifa-sympathizing hack working for FedEx in fucking Cleveland or something?

How the fuck would anyone even know which package to steal? Did they write “SECRET DOCUMENTS THAT WILL RUIN JOE BIDEN” on the outside or something?

WHO IS THIS FUCKING STUPID?

11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

The winningest baseball writer in the history of Jeopardy ain't screwing around.

12. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.