1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Chuck Todd's clutching his pearls because Biden is overpreparing for COVID. Seriously, he's a moran.

2. TowelWaver

TowelWaver Well-Known Member

Hopefully this election will begin to make obsolete useless pundits like Todd who are only interested in how close the horse race is.

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

How about a follow up on where Mexico’s money is for the wall?

4. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I loved Remote Control and the Half-Hour Comedy Hour.

garrow likes this.
  5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Mtv ca. '82 to '89 was life at its best and fullest. It also served as de facto parents for latchkey kids like myself.

Oh and ...

[​IMG]

6. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

In line for voting in my new home state, South Carolina. Started at 10am. I will update how long it takes.
    Nice feature here . They roll out a voting machine cart for people with handicap parking thingys.

7. Noholesinone

Noholesinone Well-Known Member

Maybe the greatest story of a player’s WD since the gutta percha.

8. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Ms. BYM2 and I were driving back from somewhere this summer and had the Back in the Day Replay on Sirius's 90's on 9 when Mariah's version of "I'll be There" came on and I immediately started bitching and moaning because it was such an egregious reminder of how good MTV used to be. They did shows like Unplugged and showcased groups we may have otherwise never seen on Headbanger's Ball and Yo! MTV Raps. Fuck, they had a news division. Now, not only is it just bullshit reality shows like 10 Year Old Mom and whatever the fuck, I couldn't tell you what channel it is now on my cable package. It's up in the 200 tier with all of the other shit I don't watch.

OscarMadison likes this.
  9. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I liked Liquid Television. My mouth would actually hang slack- but I think that's what MTV was driving at.

Chuck Todd delenda est.

OscarMadison likes this.
  10. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Johnny Cash endorsing someone in this election would be very 2020.

11. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Putin looks like he would fit right in with a punk band.

Iron_chet likes this.
  12. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I DVD 120 Minutes and put it on while doing housework; new wave videos in SD are the bomb.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.