1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

BTE- Thank you. I actually have a Russian workbook around here somewhere. My wife was taking lessons for a while, years ago.

Are there masculine and feminine nouns?

2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

In the event of a Biden win and a Democratic Senate, the first bill will be massive economic relief package combined with virus containment measure aid. If the Republicans filibuster that, then the Dems will abolish the filibuster in short order, or else Biden might as well resign.

maumann and Neutral Corner like this.
  3. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Be honest - it was “Wicked Game” and “Insert Name of Madonna Video Here.” Those were the ones I waited for, anyway, particularly if I was home alone.

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

If the dems win the senate:
    Economic relief needs to exclude Kentucky. Fuck them. Rand Pale and Bitch McConnell have maliciously acted against the rest of America, those that elected them need to understand that elections have consequences

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

14 rallies in 72 hours. He'll be spurting white bits out of his nose all afternoon Monday.

6. Splendid Splinter

Splendid Splinter Well-Known Member

17!!! May as well get them in before he loses on Tuesday.

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I'll be disappointed if the DACA issue isn't settled in the first month, a more comprehensive immigration bill is a must in the first term. Agree on a 50-state Voting Rights act establishing a "floor" of voting eligibility and election processing. Early voting, paper ballots, a 90-day moratorium on any changes to voting eligibility ahead of an election. Federal judicial review of any changes to eligibility or processes.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
    maumann likes this.
  8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I certainly hope his campaign pays the taxpayers back for the use of AF1 for political events. Lmao.

9. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

Have you ever considered “running” for office?

You are passionate, my friend. We could use someone like you in “the fight”!

10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

All they do is projection. Like the one Facebook friend who was posting memes about Harris banging Willie Brown. I asked two questions: 1) How many times has Trump been married, and b) He paid Stormy Daniels how much? As Simon and Garfunkel sang, the sounds of silence.
    They have no plans except to kick the can down the road two weeks, from health care to Infrastructure Week. They just criticize the plans Biden presents. Instead of dealing with present-day problems like Covid and the BLM movement, they pitch Space Force and The Wall.

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

He needs to harvest all that worshipful cult love before he begins churning out pardons and people start yelling at him.

12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Covid 17

HanSenSE and maumann like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.