1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

I don't think it's going to be close enough for SCOTUS to ratfuck the election.

2. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

i think you are probably correct, but the fact that I can only say “probably” and that’s the only way we have to stop a literal fascist coup is pretty terrifying

Neutral Corner and TowelWaver like this.
  3. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Terrifying indeed.

4. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

You flat nailed it.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  5. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

6. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Despite the spread of suburbia, Cumberland County is still heavily Republican. I’d be surprised if Biden wins 30 percent of the vote there. No need to work the refs or the commissioner.

7. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Put up or shut up time: Dueling "rallies" in my little town tomorrow. Got my mask, my goalie helmet and bat with nails in it if those fucking FATUS neo Nazi fucktards try to start something. Not on my street.

8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

This is my devout hope. If it isn't, things are unlikely to go anywhere good.

Driftwood and TowelWaver like this.
  9. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
    Driftwood likes this.
  10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Just some good old boys never meaning no harm.

matt_garth and HanSenSE like this.
  11. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

The paranoia, conspiracy theories and swinging at straw men over the past 10 pages is intense. It's like the message board version of Coast to Coast AM. Each post is more panicky than the next.

You all are going to have heart attacks and it's only Saturday night.

1. It's an election. We have them quite frequently. Surprisingly, there are very specific rules on how they're conducted.
    2. If you voted, you've done your civic duty. Unless you're a precinct captain, on the county elections board or state elections commissioner, and even, people are watching other people do it correctly.

It'll be OK.

12. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Better hope you didn’t vote by mail in Minnesota or via drive through in Harris county, Texas

TowelWaver likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.