1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I dunno, I think a lot of Americans will be Strollin' to the Polls tomorrow.

2. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

It's interesting that isn't raised more often- to me it's one of the more loathsome things he's ever said.

But, you know, he was kidding. The guy who has never been seen laughing, he likes to joke a lot. And he's good at it- KayLeigh has said so.

3. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Please vote this miscreant out.

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Not really sure how states are counting ballots, but will we have a good idea about North Carolina and Florida Tuesday night? I figure Pennsylvania will take days - but I'm just trying to figure out which states to not sweat over not having a handle on. I'll be able to sleep easy if if Trump needs to run a Hawaii, Arizona, Nevada and California gauntlet to win.

garrow likes this.
  6. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

OK, because there's no more polling left and they had to do SOMETHING to fill their news hole today, the NY Times' Upshot data folks ran a Biden-Trump matchup from their polling so far (all of battleground states) based on respondents' first names. As you might expect, Richards, Michaels, Johns and such had Trump majorities, while Susans, Barbaras and such were pro-Biden. But the first name with the biggest pro-Biden spread at 60-40? Karen.

HanSenSE likes this.
  7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I must say - my sister and I are travelling down to California this weekend to visit the folks in California. I really hope the thing is decided one way or the other because about seven-eighths of the trip will be through Trumpistan. Should I buy a MAGA hat so I can pass?

maumann likes this.
  8. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Re: our democracy in crisis: Eastern European hackers are going after hospitals hard. If they pull off the 1-2 punch of hacking into elections systems on Election Day and hacking into hospital computer systems in the middle of a pandemic ...

9. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

So you're thinking of employing the Red Bluff tactic? (I'll see myself out, thanks.)

Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
  10. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

More small dick types doin the fascist bop. Thanks Facebook!

11. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

Fear mongering.

12. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

Backwards. Trumpers will be violent in defeat.

OscarMadison, Kato and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.