1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Donny 45: No disassemble!

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Presuming/hoping it actually gets to the point of Fatfuck "inviting" Biden to the Oval Office for a "transition meeting," Joe should go for five minutes (ostentatiously wearing a full face COVID mask, rubber gloves, and continuously spraying himself with disinfectant), and tell Fatboy, "we already have inventory counts on all the silverware," then walk back across the street to Blair House to a televised news conference with Obama, Clinton and (health permitting) Carter, in which Biden says, "We've already been there. There's nothing that fat fuck idiot could tell us about how the White House works. His job now is to pack up his shit and get out."

Slacker, OscarMadison, MTM and 3 others like this.
  3. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

When it’s white cops in Alabama beating black people on a bridge, isn’t that a riot?

OscarMadison and Spartan Squad like this.
  4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

OscarMadison and Spartan Squad like this.
  7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

4F9BD944-8102-400B-8AC5-4F892E12095A.jpeg

8. Fred siegle

Fred siegle Well-Known Member

Not bad, but I like his ads with sir Patrick Stewart better.

9. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

I have seen more younger voters engaged now than when I was their age. I see them being more of a voting factor than my generation was in the 80's and give them much credit.

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

In the Christian conservative heartland those young people are arming themselves and swearing allegiance to trump.

11. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

When it's the Chicago police beating the shit out of demonstrators at the 1968 convention, isn't that a riot? Ramsey Clark and the US Department of Justice said it was ... by the cops.

OscarMadison and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  12. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

McGrath should have asked for a show of hands in her debate with Mr. Moscow. Or said, "Let's shake," and squeeze the shit out of his hand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.