1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

And I’ll bet you think it’s literally raining men.

2. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

3. Fred siegle

Fred siegle Well-Known Member

Yea, I just never paid real attention to the lyrics because I was so focused on making the y, m, and c a.
    Also, we need to have a grassroots effort to have giant groups at weddings and other occasions do the “trump dance” just like this video has it. Kind of like hammer time or the hokey poky.

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The political "stock market" site PredictIt has Florida going red. NC too, with big movement in NC the last 24 hours. PA for blue with a Biden win over all thanks to Michigan and Wisconsin.
    Don't know if the early voting is being "overplayed" - traditionally it's been a sign of "momentum or enthusiasm" but with everyone being urged to vote early - it isn't like you get to vote again on Election Day. The bigger number will be turnout. When people vote - Democrats win.
    The other thing is a lot of positive late polling is "likely voters" (older people with a voting history) which skews Republican - not sure what those polls models look like, but if you are downplaying the under 30 vote, you could be way off.

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Oh, this will be fun to watch. I wonder which nation will buy up Trump's debt if he wins?

gingerbread likes this.
  6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Speaking of Vermonters, here's a state senator.

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Looking forward to the b-roll of workers removing Trump's name from his various properties.

8. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Would it really happen? I reckon they’d get pennies on the dollar.

9. Splendid Splinter

Splendid Splinter Well-Known Member

10. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Best part of not having kids is I’ll never have to try and explain this to grandkids one day.

“So grandpa, did everyone hate Trump after he colluded with a foreign government?”

“Nah. He still had about 40 percent of the people.”

“but I’ll bet those big, angry proud boy guys thought Trump was a big sissy when they saw him dancing every night to the Village People.”

“No, they actually shut down a bridge and a highway in support of the dude days before the election.”

“....”

“Yeah, I don’t know, dude. We were never built to be a smart nation.”

gingerbread and Jerry-atric like this.
  11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

While Trump was ranting on Fox News ...

12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

It's not like Trump wrote that anyhow.

gingerbread, HanSenSE and garrow like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.