1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoloFlyer

SoloFlyer Well-Known Member

Yes.

Only 58% of precincts in-person votes have been counted in Pennsylvania and over 2.1 million mail-in ballots have yet to be counted.

TowelWaver likes this.
  2. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Aberlour open. After not drinking for a while, it has a nice mellow burn to it.

Michigan, Wiskey, Penn are gonna kill me.

TowelWaver likes this.
  3. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Maybe I'll eat those words, but looking at what's left to be counted and when it was cast, all three Rust Belt states look pretty good for Biden.

4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

I keep looking at the numbers in Arizona on the Arizona Republic and KPNX sites and wonder if Fox jumped the gun.

5. TowelWaver

TowelWaver Well-Known Member

Wondering if there will be any actual further unexpected news tonight, or just greater states of intoxication.

6. RickStain

I think the key is that the remaining ballots aren't only day-of, they're a mix of day-of and late-arriving absentee. The latter of which favors Biden and makes an overwhelming comeback impossible.

7. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

8. RickStain

I don't believe any other important states are on a path to be called tonight, unless you're worried about Nevada.

TowelWaver likes this.
  9. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

We've done this dance before.

10. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

I dont get FOX news, but my buddies who do say the on-air personalities are pessimistic about a Trump win

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

12. RickStain

We have. And speaking as a Cubs fan, Arizona was our Heyward speech and this time it goes differently.

Or not.

poindexter likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.