1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

The situation looks quite well.
    The masturbatorial hopes of a wipeout (in which I too engaged) were probably never realistic.
    That's not 'bargaining' - that's a reassessment. The bad guy's going to lose. That's a good thing, not a bad thing.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Thank god, send that Tom back to doing yard work at the DeVos mansion. It's leaf raking season.

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

No doubt the Senate and House fundraisers will start hitting people up for donations to Dems real soon - you'd be better off taking that money and setting it on fire. Okay, Harrison, Hagar and some others were longshots, but Collins and Tillis should have been tap-ins. And it wasn't like they were at huge funding disadvantages.

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Penna's comin ...

[​IMG]

5. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Bring it home, make me dance in these cheeseburger pajamas.

OscarMadison likes this.
  6. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

The math nerds seem to think GA is happening for Biden

7. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

8. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

they also thought it was a great idea to pull snell in game six

9. champ_kind

champ_kind Well-Known Member

Announced an hour or so ago that they'll release more tonight given high interest

10. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I'd be shocked. And thrilled.

TowelWaver likes this.
  11. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

You know ... he might be smarter and more rational than Donald Trump right now ...

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

I heard frequently from Trumpie friends and family of mine during the spring and summer protest marches, words to the effect of "Don't these people have jobs?" In watching the idiots storm the election center in Michigan, probably many of the same who stormed the Michigan statehouse after the shutdown and the asshole interrupting the press conference in Vegas, I'd like to ask the same question. You people sure seem to have a lot of time on your hands. Unless you have the late shift at Circle K.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.