1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I think Nevada said they're releasing everything tonight because of the interest.

2. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

They’re releasing more. I don’t think they’ve said everything.

3. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

4. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

It was just a wonderful evening. I crave looking through the numbers, the data, the county breakdowns. We did two hours between main channels and the subchannel and then spent a lot of time tweeting out the contests where it was getting tighter at the end. Just a fun night. Worth all of the months of dreadful campaign events.

I also believe the Democratic Party is the Anthony Lynn of politics. They get big leads but aren't aggressive enough at the end and usually underperform.

DanielSimpsonDay likes this.
  5. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

1,000,000 votes still not counted in PA and a great number in Phila where Biden is killing him 80-20. That's the checkered flag.

6. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

No no no! I just saw Eric Trump on TV saying his dad won Pa. He can't possibly be wrong can he!?!?

OscarMadison, HanSenSE and TowelWaver like this.
  7. Noholesinone

Noholesinone Well-Known Member

I said I wanted to see the stake in Trump’s chest and I can wait another day if that’s what it takes.

8. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Isn't he too busy siphoning money away that was earmarked for kids suffering from cancer?

OscarMadison and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  9. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

When was the last time Eric Frump said something true?

OscarMadison likes this.
  10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

His father Gary Busey would be ashamed

OscarMadison likes this.
  11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Just read the Constitution, again. There’s no requirement in the constitution for a vote on nominees. Only that the Advise and Consent of the Senate is needed. Ask for their advise, even suggestions. Nominate and give the Senate a time limit to reject or consent is assumed.

lakefront, Mngwa and Baron Scicluna like this.
  12. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Sending Buster Bluth out to do TV hits probably not the greatest strategy for them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.