1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I really wanted a total rebuke of Trumpism. That more people supported him this year than in 2016 is sickening to me and what it tells me about this nation. Regardless of the outcome others will do their best to replicate his "strategy" realizing that the American people have a very high tolerance/desire for crap that isn't good for them. And I'm getting really pissed at white liberals casting shade on Cubans for voting R. When you get white people straightened out, maybe then start working on people of color.

2. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

King Abbott, I would send you a proclamation validating Abbottland, but the USPS will just throw it away with the other ballots.

3. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

I understand your view of the Cuban vote and won't disagree; what's quizzical as well is that apparently "only" 80% of black men voted for Biden (95% for Obama), how does that happen? Libs/Dems/Reps, at this point I just want govt. officials to do their job, you know hold hearings, mobilize CDC for pandemic risk,...

OscarMadison likes this.
  4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Nah, he’s a Van Buren Boy.

Fred siegle and OscarMadison like this.
  5. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

I think Donald Trump leaving Nevada City a loser would be just an amazing 2020 way for this to end.

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Michigan SOS Joycelyn Benson dropping bombs on Team Fatfuck on MSNBC: "Meritless frivolous lawsuits."

OscarMadison likes this.
  7. champ_kind

champ_kind Well-Known Member

Especially since that was one of the reasons for everybody else dropping out to rally behind Biden

8. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

9. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

1. Has Biden lost any states that hillary won in 2016?

10. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

No. It's the same map plus Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin

garrow and TowelWaver like this.
  11. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

She’s a cutie, too!

12. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

And tell Moscow Mitch to go fuck himself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.