1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

2. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Swingline-

McCaskill is ideal for MSNBC. She gets on well with Wallace and seems to have found a niche there: the voice of the progressive from the heartland.

Kind of like what David Jolly has become - the sensible Florida Republican.

Shelbyville Manhattan likes this.
  3. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Large African-American population there. Very few Augusta National members actually live in Augusta.

tapintoamerica likes this.
  4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Just like a Plantation

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

From your lips to God's ear, sir.

OscarMadison likes this.
  6. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

My favorite scene is the surveillance plane going down on the golf course and Nicky and his boys start peppering the plane with low stingers.

7. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

I wonder what bookings are looking like at Trump properties?

8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I'm no election history buff, but I don't know of any state's presidential election ever being overturned.

Anyone know of one?

9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I thought Trump wants to stop the count? Start, stop. Can we get some consistency on Aisle 45?

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Biden and the Democrats better have damn good lawyers everywhere, because Trump’s lawyers specifically are ethically repugnant. Rudy Barr Cohen are fucking pigs and have a history of flat out lying. Time and again even trumps DOJ lawyers have been caught in lies by the court. Trump is a sociopath and demands his lawyers say what he wants, not what the facts and laws say.
    Joe better lawyer up everywhere and play hardball.

OscarMadison and qtlaw like this.
  11. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

I still think there's going to be a DeSantis-Rick Scott bitchslap in the GOP primaries. DeSantis gave Scott all the blame when the state's unemployment system crashed early during the pandemic and it took a team of future 12-year-old Geek squad members to get it up and running in the 21st century. Scott lashed back a few times and the two are mortal enemies at this point. Florida is still deep red so I don't think Trump losing hurts DeSantis, at least not early.

12. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Can we call this shit already? There has never been this much deliberation for as clear an outcome.

Jerry-atric likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.