1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

It’s sarcasm. The white Christian conservatives certainly loved it when they won in 2016 by slim margins in unlikely states. But when they did it it was message. Now that they are losing they bitch like stuck pigs. It’s been that way for 4 years. The whining and crying and dishonesty about everything. It’s fucking disgusting watching morons like Hannity and Carlson preach complete lies.and the rain dead uneducated masses of white Christian lunatics eat it up. They are losers and want to burn it all rather than watch others work hard and succeed.

Driftwood and Mngwa like this.
  2. HappyCurmudgeon

HappyCurmudgeon Well-Known Member

I'm not going to lie, I was shocked that didn't pass. I thought it was quite a good amendment and one that would've gained traction with other states had it passed.

Spartan Squad likes this.
  3. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

Poor facsimile.

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

More on that thread.

6. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

Would love to see Pennsylvania end the madness tonight but I think there are valid concerns over leaving the slightest bit of an opening for a legal challenge. We can certainly assume Biden can't cough up the lead with absentees that should go in his total. But there's nothing about 2020 that's gone according to plan, so why should it start now?

Driftwood likes this.
  7. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

Plus it would give me one more chance to post the "Groundhog Day" reference.

8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Biden motorcade headed toward the arena, per CNN. Let the ripping up of A1 begin.

Tarheel316 and maumann like this.
  9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

10. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Before that he pretty much needs to have it fumigated, doesn't he? Disinfected?
    upload_2020-11-6_22-39-12.jpeg

Driftwood likes this.
  11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Just because we're sportsjournalists.com: Just watch Phil Collins die in the middle of his speech.

garrow and OscarMadison like this.
  12. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

I think this isn't going to be what you think it will be. I think it's just going to reiterate where they are and the process needs to continue.

Neutral Corner likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.