1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

And one for those in the soccer threads as well.

2. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Am I the only one who lives in Trump country who’s getting the sense that Trump’s juvenile behavior is taking the starch out of a lot of his mainstream supporters?

This is purely anecdotal, but everybody is kinda just shaking their heads. We’ll see how it is when it becomes official.

3. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Mother, Mother
    There’s no need to tabulate

OscarMadison and heyabbott like this.
  4. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Other than the ones who believe votes for Biden were smuggled in during the middle of the night, or the ones that believe Trumps election bullshit?

5. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

I am shocked, I tell ya, that the virus did not magically go away on Nov. 4th.

6. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

it was going to go away after the election so probably december 17th

7. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

I work on an assembly line full of people who voted for Trump, but none of them are going to be marching in the streets. The ones I’ve talked to wish he would’ve shut up until the votes are counted.

qtlaw, HanSenSE and Driftwood like this.
  8. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

My area is as Trumpkin as it comes, but when my buddy and I were walking downtown this morning, we commented on all the Trump flags that have mysteriously disappeared from trucks and houses. They are crawling back into their holes.

9. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

10. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

Good morning! Sonny and Cher are still playing on the radio and I've woken up in Punxsutawney again. Doesn't appear that I missed much, other than the states that really matter are still really mattering.

Maybe I'll ... ah screw it. The coffee's hot and I finished the last piece of pizza two days ago.

It's Saturday. Go Gators.

11. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

12. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

One thing I'll say for the Orange Cheeto. He's incredibly consistent in his mental incapacity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.