1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

There's a lot of time between now and then, but Pete better accomplish some things and build some bridges before he's actually a consideration.

He seems like a smart, good dude. He speaks very, very well.

He's still a white dude with a blank resume who Black voters won't give a shit about. Fix that, and we can talk.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2020
  2. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Definite proof of Russian interference in 2016. No lawsuits filed, or even contemplated. Gracious concession speech. No interference at voting areas. Willingness of the previous administration to help in transition.

No proof whatsoever of fraud in 2020. Incumbent unwilling to concede. Armed idiots at voting locations and other election infrastructure buildings. Declaring victory before millions of votes had even been counted. Campaigning from the White House. Having public employees work on the campaign, on the public's dime. Calling the elections fraudulent and rigged for months and months. No inkling at all of help in the transition, successor not even invited to the White House.

But other than that, yeah, right on.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2020
  3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Preet Bharara AG or Deputy AG

Mngwa likes this.
  4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I shall ponder this important question. Tullamore Dew should be able to inspire me to come up with a good one.

Probably be some comic character you never heard of, lol.

TowelWaver and Liut like this.
  5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

put a lid on it fatboy

6. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

I love how all the Trump supporters I know are suddenly deeply offended by anyone subverting the official order and process of electing a president by... let's see... following and reporting on the results. "THE MEDIA DOESN'T DECIDE ELECTIONS!!!!!"

"What the media's doing is dangerous!"

I guess the media shouldn't be allowed to call a race until all the results are certified. Someone needs to tell McConnell and Graham to shut the fuck up and go home, I guess.

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Alma or BTE ghost writing trump tweets?

8. micropolitan guy

That quote is from 2019. Three years after the election, and well after legit reports of Russian interference.

gingerbread, Iron_chet and heyabbott like this.
  9. Neutral Corner

What a team! "Can't anybody here play this game?"

TowelWaver likes this.
  10. Neutral Corner

Well, for sure he's not spending any on the campaign any longer.

11. micropolitan guy

They're probably gonna be smoking a lot of lids there.

heyabbott likes this.
  12. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

And the "campaign funds" he and the others have slid into their pockets aren't going back into the campaign fund.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.