1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Tone and delivery is an important part of being a politician. Every male politician has been criticized for it since the beginning of time. Every SNL skit dealing with a president works it into the bit. Just because Kamala Harris is a woman does not make her immune from that.
    I find her tone and delivery quirks unlikable. Obviously, that's just me.

2. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Thursday, Jan. 21, 2021, 8 a.m.:
    President Biden calls Congressional leadership into the West Wing... "The bullshit stops now. We were all elected to lead a nation. Do your damn job."

3. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

You have no clue about what she is or who she is. I spent three years in school with her. I know what she went through. She’s a smart intelligent woman, an American, a citizen. Yes I’ll say it to you, try again.

4. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

In my very brief time as a teacher, I learned one thing. You remove one of a half-dozen troublemakers on the whole campus, another materializes to take their place.

OscarMadison likes this.
  5. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I can see this thread is the Biden-Harris victory lap. No place for dissent or even differing observations on that front.
    You guys have fun. Maybe I'll see you here in 2024, when it's all Mai Tais and Yahtzee.

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

How dare her not look like Jesus Pence
    8E5F1D95-2188-4A1E-8464-135D2B5F6C13.jpeg
    81FAE41D-9139-40F8-9DEB-DBB446FD48FD.jpeg

Last edited: Nov 7, 2020
  7. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

What a lame motherfucker you are. I've lived on this Earth a long fucking time, long enough to know that anytime a woman gains something whether it's a little power or a little prestige that lots of little men with little dicks come out to they say her 'Oh it's her tone, it's her smile, it's her clothes, it's her hair. She's shrill, she's emotional. Her voice isn't right.' You want to know something? It's not her or me or any other magnificent creature that walks around without a penis. It's you. And I am over it.

8. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

An elongated, over-EQed scratch from an LP would be an improvement over her predecessor. Your larger point stands.

9. TowelWaver

TowelWaver Well-Known Member

This, although somehow I’m sure Joe will substitute the word “malarkey.”

OscarMadison likes this.
  10. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Good for you?
    I don't doubt she's all those things you said. You don't become vice president of the United States with being those things. Doesn't mean she comes across as genuine or likable.
    Bye.

11. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

It's like the Fourth of f***ing July here. Fireworks going off. The dog is freaking out. We're in a drought and been decimated by wildfires. And yet ... businesses are ordered to be shut down at 10 p.m. starting tomorrow. Thousands gathered in downtown here since this morning and lasting into the night.

OscarMadison, Mngwa, HanSenSE and 2 others like this.
  12. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

upload_2020-11-7_21-13-5.jpeg

heyabbott and PCLoadLetter like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.