1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

This 2024 talk ... I'd say it's -350 at least that Trump is dead by then. He ain't running. Someone younger and smarter than him will come out to advance the MAGA agenda, but it won't be him.

2muchcoffeeman and maumann like this.
  2. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Full disclosure: I've heard Mike described as sexy by one woman in my broader cohort, and very few of these folks are white.

It must be the hair. If the Lord had hair I would honestly imagine it to be like Mike Pence's.

3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

A lot of my female friends back when had mad sexual lust for Bubba, and it never made sense and still doesn't.

As guys we don't necessarily see it.

3_Octave_Fart likes this.
  4. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

So sad, from the state that gave us George McGovern and Tom Daschle, and even an outstanding GOP governor, George Mickelson. Gnome and Thune are especially despicable.

5. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

6. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

7. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Cokehead failson and sex addict whorefoyle talking about taking over RNC.

The enemy of my fundraiser is my friend.

8. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I will say Dems calls for "Unity" are like nails on a chalkboard. You can't just call for it. It isn't like Dems were all in on "unity" in 2016 and decided to show up in pink hats the day after Trump was elected to show their support. Unity is something you have to earn, not ask for - when people on a losing end hear it, it comes off as a demand (aka Submit or Die/Bend the Knee).

OscarMadison likes this.
  10. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

The plea has been made by Biden to pumpkinhead's supporters: Let's give each other a chance. That's where compromise begins.

Because I did give Trump a chance, and he acted like a complete dipshit asshole the first week of his term (Jan. 21-Jan. 28, 2017)

11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

No doubt. Compared to what we've seen the last four years, Brownie did do a heck of a job.

12. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Get picky ... okay, take the rally to Rogers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.