1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Or a nice way of saying it was a goatfuck.

MileHigh and Roscablo like this.
  2. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Right. The Washington Post had a story about household gatherings -- one Bunco night led to eight positives. Can't do anything about that but just trust people to be safe, in which case we're all screwed.

maumann and MileHigh like this.
  3. Roscablo

Roscablo Well-Known Member

The whole meme of get together with your families for the holiday because you never know if it's going to be your last is enough to figure that out. Nevermind that the holidays could be why it's your last.

OscarMadison and maumann like this.
  4. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

I'm sure he didn't mean

Greatest
    Of
    All
    Time

Rodeo

Roscablo likes this.
  5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

At least these assholes will have the pleasant memory of their last Thanksgiving with Dad or Granny to go with the knowledge that their stupidity killed them.

6. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

For better and worse, we won't be gathering for Thanksgiving.

Neutral Corner and maumann like this.
  7. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

8. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

shopping yesterday and all the major brand name was out. Was able to get something at least

9. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

The country's on auto pilot until Jan. 20. The silence is deafening.

matt_garth likes this.
  10. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

And he won't do it. Because his own feelings are more important than the lives of thousands of Americans.

SFIND likes this.
  11. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Since it reopened in July, I've been going to my gym three for four times a week. Lately, with the uptick in cases in the state and my town being one of the hot spots, I've questioned the wisdom of that and thought about just working out at home (I already walk outside most days of the week). I actually lost 10 pounds before the gym reopened.

Yesterday, my gym reported that since it reopened on July 6, there have been no COVID cases linked to the gym out of 9,923 check-ins. In the state, there have been 45 cases linked to gyms. Everyone at my gym is required to wear masks, use hand sanitizer, wipe down equipment and leave through a different door than the entrance.

Is it worth going to the gym now or am I tempting fate?

12. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Ask Hatguy what you should do.

HanSenSE and poindexter like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted