1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Why the fuck don’t you identify which dickless mental midget said “I’ll take a pass”? Lack of journalistic integrity. Quote the person or don’t use the quote.

FileNotFound, wicked and Webster like this.
  2. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Stigmatizing that kind of thing doesn't hurt him, it hurts the other people who have issues who aren't total knobs.

Fred siegle likes this.
  3. bumpy mcgee

bumpy mcgee Well-Known Member

working on my Venn Diagram of countries without extradition treaties with the US and countries with Trump properties. Feels like it will be important in a couple months.

HanSenSE likes this.
  4. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Perhaps because the Trumpist lawmaker began his statement with "Off the record." Or if he's a reliable and frequent source whose help is greater than the benefit of one line in one story.

5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Nope. I'm for once with Abbott here. Let this gutless motherfucker be on the receiving end of the death threats and see how he likes it.

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

“Off the record”’isn’t unilateral. And the response to:” do you have a comment on the threats to rape and dismemberment of the wife of the Georgia SOS?” The answer gets attributed or the journalist is an ass kisser. This isn’t the sports section where you don’t want to piss off the star qb, this is real news.

7. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Maybe he'll do a Pete Rose/Hall of Fame thing where he signs sells autographs outside the ceremony.

lakefront likes this.
  8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

I have a joke about Trump's concession, but I don't think you'll get it.

9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Add another grouping: nations which recognize indictments by the International Court of Justice at The Hague on charges such as war crimes, accessory to murder, crimes against humanity and genocide. That could narrow down his potential safe havens considerably.

11. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

HanSenSE likes this.
  12. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

It's OK; the Trumpists won't get it, either. It would require a sense of humor. When's the last time a Trumpist possessed a sense of humor (NOT to be confused with the jokes they are)?

HanSenSE likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.