1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I’d rather see him play Lenny in Of Mice and Men at the Teaneck Dinner Theater

OscarMadison likes this.
  2. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Lost the shuffle, apparently Trump told Brian Kemp to "call off the (Ga.) election." It wont' be needed. "We all win."

3. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Dang. When I first saw this headline, I knew it was Lindsey Graham.

A member of the European Parliament representing Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban's Fidesz party has resigned from his position in Brussels after he was caught leaving what reports described as a 25-man orgy on Friday.
    Jozsef Szajer resigned on Sunday after he admitted to breaching Belgium's strict lockdown rules to attend a sex party. The police found 25 naked men at the gathering, including Szajer and some diplomats. The newspaper quoted a local police source as saying, "We interrupted a gang bang."
    Orban's Hungarian government has curtailed LGBTQ rights since he was elected prime minister in 2010. Szajer, who fronted Fidesz in the European Parliament, helped rewrite Hungary's constitution to "protect the institution of marriage as the union of a man and a woman,"

cyclingwriter2 likes this.
  4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Georgia's Lt. Governor has come out defending the integrity of their election. He's next in the pillory.

maumann likes this.
  5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Speaking of Lindsey Graham, I read this morning that he has been instrumental in keeping major anti-Aids and Malaria campaigns overseas from being gutted by Trump's intended budget cuts. He's not totally worthless all the time, I guess. Credit where due.

lakefront likes this.
  6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

#CuckAlert

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

The Larry Craig of Hungary.

Driftwood, swingline and heyabbott like this.
  8. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

if this were anywhere else, we’d already have imposed sanctions and would probably have an aircraft carrier pointed in their general direction.

heyabbott likes this.
  9. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

When the Suprep Jager Bomb hits /crossthread

maumann and Neutral Corner like this.
  10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Yeah well the only reason the President of the United States cannot be indicted on criminal charges is a pair of policy statements issued by assistant attorneys general in the Nixon and Clinton administrations -- policy statements which could be reversed at any time by a definitive statement by a sitting Attorney General.

So if I were Rudy I'd be very very careful about keeping on fucking that particular chicken.

11. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Great marketing by RyanAir springboarding off this.

Driftwood and heyabbott like this.
  12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

If Trump were indicted today, the issue would be moot by the time there was a hearing on the motion to quash or dismiss the indictment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.