1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

At 7:15 pm on Election Night 2016, virtually all exit polling and independent surveys had Fatfuck a 90% pick to lose. And then, bang bang bang. Just like somebody threw a switch.

lakefront, heyabbott and TigerVols like this.
  2. Splendid Splinter

Splendid Splinter Well-Known Member

Indeed the little things. You have to look the part, too.

3. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Lol, you obviously missed the point I was making.

I’m saying the meme is stupid because if someone had the means to commit fraud on the scale that is being suggested, they wouldn’t have lost in the states in which they committed fraud. It doesn’t make sense. Of course Biden would win every state in which the fraud is committed.

In no way have I ever suggested any fraud occurred. Trump got his fat ass kicked and I find that a delightful reality.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2020
    Fred siegle likes this.
  4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Well, that’s why they were “so-called” bookies instead of real bookies.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  5. Starman

6. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

This version.

garrow likes this.
  8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

You would also not hedge your bets on merely being successful. And you would have at least had one of the Georgia democratic senatorial candidates win. North Carolina going to the Democrats for president and senate would have been a pleasant happening but based on the pre-election polls within the realm of decent probabilities.
    And this is aside from the absolute known facts that no state election was tampered with in any way. The Dems didn’t flip 3-4 trump states, the Dems re-won states that they have won in the past, Georgia aside.

and, if the Dems are committing fraud on this immense scale, where the fuck have they been hiding for 40 years?

9. heyabbott

He plays 72-96 holes of golf a week. Even if he rides up to ball he still has to use some muscles to turn, twist and drive the ball? It’s not like he’s got Charles Barkley’s form. He’s got decent form for a 74 year old fat man

10. Starman

My wrists are in great shape.

11. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

You'd think NK or China would have smuggled an exploding ball into his bag. It's always a great gag at the range.

12. heyabbott

Both or just one?

wicked likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.