1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Maybe if we give Trump some cash he'll recognize Biden as the next POTUS.

lakefront likes this.
  2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

"And so, I say, my fellow Americans that if you believe that any election which didn't go your way is rigged, then I am hereby declaring the two recent senate elections in Georgia were rigged. Accordingly, I will be releasing a list soon of potential justices for the Supreme Court. These justices will be added to the Supreme Court because the Republican Senate majority (which doesn't represent a majority of the American people) has been achieved from rigged elections. At least three justices will be added to counteract the influence of the three associate justices who owe their nomination to my disastrous and deadly predecessor who won by a rigged election. To those of you who disagree, I will simply repeat the phrase "Article II powers" over and over again and then move forward."
    --Joe Biden inaugural address, January 20, 2021

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

You can’t give him more than Taliban and UAE gave him. trump’s for sale. But he’s inflated his worth

4. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

5. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

6. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

They were in full screech in 1993.

OscarMadison and Mngwa like this.
  7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

“Depraved Indifference: Donald Trump and the Pandemic”

OscarMadison and Webster like this.
  8. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Not sure the 'tactical' part means much.

For some number of Americans - characterize them however you like - the only thing that would matter is that Joe Biden has ordered an 'attack' on the White House.

However legally and Constitutionally justified, and no matter his vote total or his authority to do so, if Biden or Congress or the Attorney General order an assault on the White House by federal marshals or the SEALs or the Girl Scouts, it looks like a coup. It confirms every lie and conspiracy theory Trump or Qanon has so far told about a stolen election.

God forbid anyone gets hurt.

Again, Trump is still dangerous - even if only in the way he forces us to respond to him.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2020
    OscarMadison likes this.
  9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

It will be so cool when the Supreme Court invalidates the election and instals trump as president for the next 4 years.

10. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Duly noted. Just tired of the notion we should be afraid of his followers because they have guns.

Twelve thousand people were charitably estimated to have participated in his Million-Man MAGA march.

There was also the 'MAGA party' outside of the White House during the early months of the pandemic that 0 people attended.

These individuals are as craven in their need for attention as he is. It's already everyone else's fault they can't assimilate to a changing world economy.

OscarMadison, lakefront and maumann like this.
  11. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

And Dems should be telling Republicans that they will remind them of this for the next 50 years if they don’t cut out the insanity.

But instead, let’s move on and heal the dividers.

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

They were acting like spoiled brats back then. How DARE the Democrats win a presidential election! Don’t they know they’re only allowed to lose?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.