1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

First executive order Joe Biden should sign shouldn’t be nullifying the travel ban or ordering everyone to wear masks. He must declare Donald Trump an enemy combatant. That gives him the right to handle him as he wishes — including a potential long-term vacation to Gitmo.

When Republicans demand his release from a prison camp, you say you’ll gladly do it as long as you’re allowed to shut the thing down. I think the terrorists have served their time (20 years in by what all accounts is a shithole).

poindexter likes this.
  2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Run Roger, Run.
    Please.

His voting record wouldn’t be any different than Lil Marco or Sleazy Scott

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

"He is so full of patriotism, he literally breathes it."--Lindsey Graham

4. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Roger Stone would make dealing with Trump appear to being like playing paddy cake.

5. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

You can fill a football stadium with the dead since Election Day and this fucker has said nothing. And done nothing. And will do nothing.

My level of ire about his utter indifference toward his job, the truth and his subversion of the concept of American democracy to bend to his needy will is borderline unhealthy.

6. heyabbott

He’d be McConnell’s problem. It would be great.

7. heyabbott

8. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

People, except law enforcement and attorneys general (in case he needs to be charged for violence related to these outbursts), really need to ignore this fuckstick’s off-the-reservation Twitter rants. And by people, I guess I mean the media.

heyabbott likes this.
  9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Last edited: Dec 13, 2020
  10. tea and ease

tea and ease Well-Known Member

I think I hit the like button 15 times on this... but it still just shows one "like" from me.

matt_garth likes this.
  11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

So Treasury and Commerce were hacked. Has the Manliest POTUS Evar said anything about it?

12. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

He gave the passwords to Putin so he could take all the money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.