1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

She could have made him a no-term President.

This video gives me no joy.

2. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

That ship sailed and sunk. And if she'd been elected she'd be out next month instead of Grifty.

OscarMadison and HanSenSE like this.
  3. Kato

Kato Well-Known Member

Yep. Never mind the pandemic, skipping the chance to buy more Pfizer doses, the economy, more Russian hacking, a president denying he lost an election and disrupting a peaceful transfer of power, a president coasting for the last month-plus while this stuff happens ... this lady has the gall to call herself Dr.!!!!

4. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Look its OUR collective responsibility to raise children to respect our Constitution and our laws and to respect our history. This type of BS simply reflects our failures to teach people to forego their inherent selfishness for the collective good. The 80's were a reaction to the 60's and 70's and have sown the seeds to where we are now. That sucks. I'm a part of that and realize the failures. WE pursued greed and material things and sacrificed the sense of community, the sense of "our country".

The questions became "you're either with us or against us" instead of "why aren't you with us?" and "what can we do to bring us closer?"

"The Greatest Generation" as Brokaw wrote about, yeah they conquered WWII, the Depression, McCarthyism, the Jim Crow laws, space exploration.

Their children? (including me), McMansions, 401(k) plans, atmospheric college costs, death of the middle class.

Like I've said before, my generation (including me) sucks.

Please, if you think I'm wrong, show your work, I'm happy to be wrong.

5. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

No other court has given any Trump lawsuit any kind of credence, but somehow three judges on the Wisconsin Supreme Court did. That's the problem with elected judges, they often vote to please their base, not the law.

Mr. Sluggo likes this.
  6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

7. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

8. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

9. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Never have been, despite America believing so in the 1990s when it was weak and on its knees.

10. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Kristi Noem perfected the art of hate-fucking higher education.

swingline likes this.
  11. Splendid Splinter

Splendid Splinter Well-Known Member

Wouldn't it be great if Michigan finished off Trump? Just delay their count until everyone else reaches 254 then have MI count their votes?

gingerbread and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  12. Tighthead

Tighthead Well-Known Member

Actions like this need to be prosecuted in a ruthless manner. As many charges and as many accused as possible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.