1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

Wouldn't we sound like the people we watch on TV?

Spartan Squad and 3_Octave_Fart like this.
  2. Woody Long

Woody Long Well-Known Member

Windows ME is far too advanced. There are agencies using DOS and 5.25" floppies, I'd bet.

Twirling Time and HanSenSE like this.
  3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I think the FAA computers are connected by two tin cans and a length of string.

4. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

The ignoramus president doesn't even do email.

5. Neutral Corner

6. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

I just can’t fathom the indignity of having to hawk such piddling things after having been in the White House. Jeez have you no shame? (Don’t answer that)

7. Neutral Corner

Good, good...

8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I was really hoping to hear this about the inauguration. Some early reporting about hotels filling up made me anxious.

9. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Not too long ago data for our nuke missile silos were still being stored on floppies, to keep everything internal to the bunker. I don't imagine that's still the case.

10. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

I'm not going to lie, I had a fleeting thought about trying to head out there. I figured I could do something for my classes about the inauguration and video it live and send it home for the kids. I even went as far as looking up how to get tickets. Luckily, it wasn't available when I looked because I started to think better of it after a day. I am sorry we can't have big crowds for this. With Harris being the first woman VP, I'd imagine turnout would have been amazing. And with people so happy Trump was gone, it would have been even better.

OscarMadison likes this.
  11. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Who is this person?

12. Neutral Corner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.