1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I bet those snowflake mugs will be a YUGE hit on Parler, which is of course snowflake central.

HanSenSE and heyabbott like this.
  2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

3. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Let me guess ... THE BEST IS YET TO COME!?

DanielSimpsonDay, Webster and garrow like this.
  4. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I visited Parler for the first time last week. Laid down a chum marker and left.

The dominant font is gooftastically bad. No wonder its users seem so irritable.

5. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Pete’s not a rich guy. Ten years from now, he will be.

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Isn’t there something in the Bible against vaccinations? Asking for 70 million Christians

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Biden should troll the trolls by selling merch labeled "Undisputed Heavyweight Champion 2020"

OscarMadison and HanSenSE like this.
  8. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

This was a great interview.

9. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

When Chotiner calls asking for an interview, the only sane response is to fake your own death and move to a different continent.

10. champ_kind

champ_kind Well-Known Member

Seriously, are they not aware of how his interviewees usually come off, or do they think they're the one who's gonna get the better of him?

11. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I'll bet that this congressperson had never heard 0f Chotiner. Or the New Yorker. Or maybe New York.

Neutral Corner and OscarMadison like this.
  12. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

No. 3 is key.

"INFRASTRUCTURE WEEK!" has been a deserved meme and running joke for the last few years, as noted in a previous post, but there are clear and pressing needs for bridge construction, highway improvements, airport upgrades and high-speed rail expansion. This provides the opportunity for a profound impact to which he can point in 12-to-24 years as the pillar of a run for the White House. This might be the right position at the right time for him.

TowelWaver likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.