1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  2. champ_kind

champ_kind Well-Known Member

In all sincerity, please reach out some of your friends and/or family. This is a lonely time for a lot of us. Judging by your sudden flurry of activity on here (content aside), seems like a talk with a friend could brighten your day.

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

March him to prison on Jan. 21. In cuffs. At gunpoint.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2020
  4. TowelWaver

TowelWaver Well-Known Member

The Sea Lion cartoon (at @Smallpotatoes ' link) is worth a share in its own right, as it's a personal favorite:

[​IMG]

5. Fred siegle

Fred siegle Well-Known Member

Ok, assuming trump has some kind of a filter right now, one or more staff members who prevent him from saying, or tweeting, the most outrageous stuff (I know, big assumption, but they must stop something), who’s going to do it when he’s out? He’s not going to pay somebody to tell him “no, you can’t say that”.
    He’s going to lose at least the “mostly not crazy” part of his followers. My Republican friends have already stopped paying attention.

6. Starman

RickStain likes this.
  7. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

It's always fascinating to see the "I have black friends!" defense employed unironically.

8. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

I watch black people play sports so they are my friends.

TowelWaver and Splendid Splinter like this.
  9. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I appreciate their natural athleticism.

10. Starman

They got rhythm.

11. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Starman-

I want to know what this man smells like. I think we've a right to know that after the last 1,400 days.

Obviously the active ingredient is ass, but liberally mixed with the heady scent of dirty clothes (the same suit worn days on end), cooking oil, and a full body layer of Drakkar Noir.

Or maybe his chic male followers have by now turned him on to the seductive powers of Axe Body Spray.

12. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

I like to be surprised when they make smart plays.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.