1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Just freakin' be honest (not you TowelWaver, but the other dude); the head of our country literally called COVID a hoax while CDC and his medical advisors told him he was wrong; now 300,000 deaths later, he's still not admitted his falsehood but admitted to Bernstein, on tape, that he lied to the country about COVID.

The single greatest impact to our country in 2020 has been COVID and he lied about it.

Instead of calling us out, tell us WHY we shouldn't be anti-trumpists; seriously, I've shown you my work, show your work.

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

I once met Jim Burt when I was 11 at a shopping center art gallery opening. That's my only Giants story.

3. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

i have come here to press "like" and shitpost and i'm all out of likes

4. Carlkolchak

Carlkolchak Member

Nurse faints on TV after taking the big pharma poison vaccine. You'd have to be a first class moron to run out and get this vaccine. Do you think bill gates, big pharma, media and democrats really care about you? Your body your choice.

Nurse passes out on live TV after taking vaccine (raw)…

5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

6. Woody Long

Woody Long Well-Known Member

Now do Republicans and abortion.

gingerbread and OscarMadison like this.
  7. JC

JC Well-Known Member

you left out the part where she says she’s prone to fainting.

lakefront, gingerbread, qtlaw and 2 others like this.
  8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

In '96, I went to Giants training camp in Albany and got some good photos. Here's Toomer.

93827283_10158134158334371_6928012510234673152_o.jpg

9. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

10. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Daniel-
    Mark Bavaro was another of the lunchpail heroes. And white linebacker Gary Reasons.

I sat among those old guys and know they wanted Simms benched because every time he'd throw a pick they'd call for Jeff Rutledge. Simms was seen as mistake-prone and lacking toughness.

It was a likable team but you have to wonder what Simms' career would have looked like if he wound up in another organization.

Because a lot of quarterbacks in the league at that time could have done with those Giants teams what he did.

11. Corky Ramirez up on 94th St.

Corky Ramirez up on 94th St. Well-Known Member

Your grandfather was the twin brother my father never had. I can still remember getting woken up to either "Throw it!" or "Stupid Simms!" around 10:30 on Monday nights. I think whatever hatred my father held for Simms melted away once the Kent Graham-Dave Brown era fell into place.

12. Corky Ramirez up on 94th St.

Corky Ramirez up on 94th St. Well-Known Member

I've never heard of this artist until this post and he already is set to join Stephan Patsis and Bill Watterson as my top three comic artists of all time. So, thanks for sharing this. My afternoon, as Calvin once said, just got booked solid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.