1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

The troll's Schopenhauer namecheck made me laugh, very hard.

Happy Holidays to all.

OscarMadison likes this.
  2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

What “anti Trump fact checkers” are you talking about? I asked you a question about it because I was genuinely curious about it. I asked about it because the folks at the Reagan Library have no record of it. I’d think Trump’s campaign would have plastered that quote everywhere back in 2016.

You ignored the question. So your unwillingness to discuss the source of the quote leads to the obvious conclusion that you are a liar. So don’t blame others for something you yourself have caused.

(And Suzanne Somers!?! She’s had a career since the early 1980s!?!)

3. Carlkolchak

Carlkolchak Member

Who the hell are you that I need to answer to? The quote is out there, the Trump haters hate the quote because it's powerful support from a great president to another great president.

4. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Is the quote function too difficult?

Again: What would you cite as compelling evidence that John Roberts was an Epstein pedophile?

5. Carlkolchak

Carlkolchak Member

Why? you will call it fake news.

6. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

qed

log off

talk to someone

HanSenSE and OscarMadison like this.
  7. Carlkolchak

Carlkolchak Member

You go do the research, he's on the flight logs to Pedophile island, it's well documented but avoided by the deep state corrupt media.

8. Inky_Wretch

The only place that quote appears in any search engine is related to your book. There is no source material.

You appear to be a liar. I hope that’s not the case. I’d like to see the original source for the quote.

HanSenSE likes this.
  9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

10. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

A person named “John Roberts” is in the flight log.

How do you know it’s Chief Justice John Roberts, and not Fox News White House correspondent John Roberts?

... or any one of thousands of other John Roberts?

11. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

the velociraptor was many people's favorite in jurassic park but give me the schopenaur any day

tapintoamerica and OscarMadison like this.
  12. Inky_Wretch

Let’s crowdsource this y’all. Can anybody else find another place the Reagan quote appears rather than an article about his book?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.