1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carlkolchak

Carlkolchak Member

12/17/2020 Update: Here is what we know right now. President Trump has court cases still pending that will go to the Supreme Court. Thanks to Texas, he now knows how to file it under article 3 and not under article 2. This will force the Supreme Court to hear this rewritten case. President Trump has the Director of National Intelligence (DNI) report due tomorrow, Friday. It was announced as a late submission. Barr steps down on the 23rd, so he is now able to be a witness. I was not able to announce this until now. Thank you, Barr! Durham is now a special counsel. He can prosecute in any state, all Biden’s! He is allowing the civil, criminal, and federal courts to fail. Why? So he is able to handle the situation properly, using the military tribunals. President Trump has all the data from NSA, the Kraken supercomputer, the Alice supercomputer, and other systems most are not familiar with. He has the dueling electors from 7 state legislatures. He has VP Mike Pence as the final arbiter of ballots to accept on 1/6/20. He has the Insurrection Act (see below in a previous post), the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) Emergency Act, the 14th Amendment, the 2018 Executive Order allowing for the rejection of the election based on Foreign Interference, which we now know is true. He has January 27, 2017, the very first President Trump Executive Order, the Patriot Act, the FISA warrants, the possible Declassification of EVERYTHING, including Wikileaks. President Trump has 1000 people swear affidavits, the QR code scan personnel who just needs access to some real ballots & he can detect if they are fake by looking for creases & printing items using his scanner technology. Trump has all the statistical data being analyzed, the videos, emails, phone calls, bank transfer statements showing the coordination of the coup. We know Zuckerberg manned it, Soros funded it. He has the Racketeering Influenced and Corrupt Organization (RICO) law passed in 1970. President Trump has crimes against humanity videos, which Wikileaks just released massive videos. As we know Julian Assange has been pardoned, so he can talk about Seth Rich. Now that the governors and secretary of states certified the illegal ballots and Biden has accepted them, they knowingly committed treason! Criminals are desperate and stupid! We just raided the solar company and & Dominion is closing up the shop. Many media company CEOs are gone. The same goes for many politicians. President Trump has the CIA servers from Germany used to change Dominion machines and he will soon have access to the state's machines too. He baited them to staying in DC so they could be inaugurated...arrested! Biden has not accepted any transition money nor has Kamala given up her seat. The military has infiltrated Antifa & BLM and President Trump has the financial tracings. He knows exactly which politicians took Chinese and Soros money. He put in Miller & Watnick. He also just reduced more regulations and wrote an Executive Order in the military line of succession. He is defunding the CIA. He just replaced Kissinger & Allbright on the National Security Advisory Board with his loyalists. The military has been flying more planes over America and to Guantanamo for the first time in years. The DNC wanted to close Gitmo, but President Trump said no way and said softly under his breath, I want to use it for her”, meaning crooked Hillary. The navy just parked huge naval fleets on both coasts. The 82nd airborne is preparing for an operation (same group of Flynn & Donoghue). Things are falling into place. He has it all. He is just laying out the case and building the narrative. He knows he won and they cheated. He gave them the chance to fix things. They chose not to. Do not feel sorry for them. They did this to themselves. Feel free to share!

2. JC

JC Well-Known Member

It appears @Carlkolchak writes fiction, I wonder what fact checking his other books would turn up. But then you’ve had to read them, nobody has done that.

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Oh, good, Qanon batshittery. JADE HELM WAS REAL!

HanSenSE and Smallpotatoes like this.
  4. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

See though: This is really the fault of Democrats who need to be better at reaching across the aisle.

Also: Why can’t the lefties on this board accept people with well reasoned takes from “the other side”?

5. Carlkolchak

Carlkolchak Member

How can you refute all these positive reviews of my first tennis book? Bitch slap yourself.

Some Early Reviews Of “Marcelo Rios: The Man We Barely Knew” · Tennis-Prose.com

Martin Baldridge: "Interesting book. The method of delivery is very entertaining - snippet after snippet of information from very knowledgeable tennis players and commentators. I would definitely recommend it to anyone interested in the Chilean - and I have done so!"

Andres Barbosa: "I wanted to commend you on a great read of Marcelo Rios. I ripped off the cover and stapled it to our tennis wall at the facility (Tropical Park Tennis Center) since I live in South Florida and the Chilean crowd is quite large. Hopefully that will promote some more sales."

Juan Coronel: "The book is awesome."

Ron Marks: "Loving it. I'm in Cayman Isles reading Rios book. Hysterical stuff Scoop. Just one stunner after another with Rios."

Hugo Armando Jr.: "Totally loved the Rios book. It was brilliant. One of the best tennis books I've ever read."

Andres Bella: "The book was great, I enjoyed it thoroughly. It was so interesting reading all the various perspectives on Marcelo Rios. I remember watching him so many times and always found him to be mysterious. I could never tell what he was thinking, he was truly a one of a kind."

Meg Perrot: "A definite must read for tennis fans."

Ken Persson: "What I am absolutely amazed is how much feedback other pros had about Rios, Scoop did a fantastic job of getting their insight on a very interesting tennis pro, and obviously more unique than I ever thought, after reading the book, again great job by Scoop."

"Britbox" from the Tennis.com messageboard: "I liked the Rios book - it's about as far as you can get from being remotely autobiographical. It's essentially everyone's take on Rios from players to associates. The format is pretty different from most books - it jumps around a little but I liked it like that. Rios is one of those players who polarizes opinion but all said and done, I think the book itself is non-judgemental and leaves the reader to form an opinion based on the input of various characters and episodes in Rios life. I can't say he comes out of the book particularly well based on the interview style research but he's certainly an intriguing character nonetheless. An enigma."

Drew Vreeland: "A great, insightful read from beginning to end."

Mark Sanders: "My son Mitchell and I both liked the book. A lot of interesting info in there. It was a good read."

Andres Borowiak: "I loved the Rios book. Super entertaining, funny and insightful. A great read for any sports fan. Highly recommended."

Stephen Kelly: "Really enjoyed your Rios book, Scoop and have recommended it to my followers on twitter. I thought the most telling comment was from from the player (Wayne Ferreira) who said he thought that Rios was just a bit light-weight and he felt that Rios couldn't really hit through him with the ease of an Agassi. That was maybe more of a factor in him wasting energy early in slams, rather than the harder to quantify mental issues."

Also, noted author, journalist and editor Steve Flink did this review for www.TennisChannel.com...

Watch Tennis Channel and Tennis Channel Plus

The artwork above was created by artist Andres Bella out of the actual book itself. You can see more of Mr. Bella's unique abstract works at www.AndresBellaArt.com

6. Carlkolchak

Carlkolchak Member

the fox news guy refuted it.

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I guess when you self-publish you also self-edit and self-fact check. And, it appears, self quote as well.

I kind of feel sorry for the guy. I'm sure he thought he could make some money off the MAGAs with that book.

HanSenSE likes this.
  8. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Is it to fool the trumpers and convince them to take it? why would he do that?

Fred siegle likes this.
  9. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

And what about any one of thousand of other “John Roberts”?

10. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Were those written by you?

11. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

There's nothing calculating in any of this. Trump's simply not well. Neither are you.

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

He's a hack and a joke. And a fraud. Take that 8Chan shit back to where it came, hack.

HanSenSE and JC like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.