1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

I saw stories on the msm about Reid. The thing is with msm is that they are widely viewed and when they make a mistake it is noticed and corrected. Lot's of eyes on the msm. generally speaking

2. Carlkolchak

Carlkolchak Member

the anti Trump left is so paranoid of being caught and exposed they went into and edited and altered the you tube video of Ben Swann exposing pizza gate which was aired on network news in Georgia. Look it up. Swann was later fired for presenting all the comet pizza instagram photos and evidence in his 5 min report, and his final point was There is a ton of elite pedophile activity evidence here, Why is this not being investigated? I went back and watched the Swann report video again after sharing it to someone and it was clearly altered and some of the comet pizza photos of small children in sick positions were deleted. So this proves how far the evil left will go to erase and alter evidence and protect themselves. Trying to pretend the Reagan quote about Trump never happened is typical behavior.

3. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

4. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Seek help.

OscarMadison likes this.
  5. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I welcome thoughtful conservative viewpoints on this thread, even if we don't have many. But this pizzagate 8Chan QAnon shit? This board is better than this. Ban his sorry fucking ass.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

"For the life of me, and I'll never know how to explain it, but when I met that man, I felt like I was shaking hands with a batshit insane person who makes up quotes," Roger Federer said about "Scoop" Malinowski.

7. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I didn't know YankeeFan's sock puppet had returned.

HanSenSE and Mr. Sluggo like this.
  8. JC

JC Well-Known Member

I remember reading that, Roger wasn’t a fan.

gingerbread likes this.
  9. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

The thing that sticks out about you all is that everything is right around the corner, it's coming, this is it, soon we will know, all is about to be revealed, something big is happening, the moment of truth is here, this time we really mean it!!!!

Do you ever stop and wonder why these things never materialize? You are always being promised something and they don't deliver. (because there is nothing to deliver)

10. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

At least his other liars profit off the side ... what does this guy get? What does the lying soccer mom on Facebook get out of all this?

The higher the post-per-hour ratio the less stable the isotope, generally speaking

11. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

YF is argumentative and can be exhausting, but he is not QAnon batshit crazy.

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Roger punched Scoop out in the parking lot at the US Open one year. One punch KO then Roger turned to some dude recording it on his phone and yelled "World Star!!!"

gingerbread likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.