1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

He only comes out at night -- Kolchak, The Night Stalker

lakefront and OscarMadison like this.
  2. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

It should be career suicide. Why would anyone praise a scumbag like Trump? His gross behavior is 100 percent unacceptable.

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

All the fast food and insanity of 1990s Marlon Brando. None of the talent.

[​IMG]

4. Carlkolchak

Carlkolchak Member

Respect the President of the United States. The fake news media is the real scumbags. Biden corruption, groping kids, sniffing kids, racist anti black comments about racial jungles is covered up by the crooked media. And the media misportrays Trump. Like Malcolm x said: "The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent. Media has the power to influence minds, ideas, behaviors, and attitudes of the masses."

5. Carlkolchak

Carlkolchak Member

Chris Long< I did show up but nobody was there but an old fart in a beige benz who left as soon as he saw me get out of my car. Don't be a lying fraud coward chris long.

6. Carlkolchak

Carlkolchak Member

jc and regan mcneil talked the big game and they both failed to show up. no one was there but the old fart in the benz and the woman walking a dog. I was there from 1145 to 1210, doing pullups lunghes and squats and shadowboxing.

I was not there to fight. But I was there to listen to the big talker say to my face that I made up quotes for my book. I said I will not throw the first punch, but if one was thrown at me i would retaliate.

now the coward moderator is blockd me from the other thread and probably will here too. I was there. jc and regan mcneil are both cowards. put your real names out there now you two cowards.

7. Carlkolchak

Carlkolchak Member

career suicide to praise and support the beloved president of the united states? you are a sick nazi.

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

It says something about an individual who’d rather fight than provide a simple citation to a quote. And it’s not good.

9. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

I'm only going to say this once. Knock it off with the Biden is a pedophile shit.

10. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

And then what? Tennis courts at noon?

11. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

lol it's the other side of cuckoo. I should've stayed in bed today.

I'll have an update soon (hopefully) about Tenafly High ...

12. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

I'm just fed up with people who repeat thoroughly debunked, libelous shit.

It's a character flaw of mine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.