1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

Wait a sec, a-hole. I post under my real name. The challenge is on you to do the same. Stop lying, stop committing libel. I figure you're having fun with this, trying to rile up people, just like Jerry-atric. But your idea of fun is stupidity, not hardy-har-har. Tell me ONE lie I have said on here. You can't. Then find the Reagan quote. You can't.

2. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Kolchak is full of shit. He wasn't there.

I have spoken.

HanSenSE, TowelWaver and Jerry-atric like this.
  3. Carlkolchak

Carlkolchak Member

tell me your name inky. you play on my terms if you want it.

4. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

I tried to insert the Seinfeld/Costanza slap fight, but couldn't. I denounce myself

5. Carlkolchak

Carlkolchak Member

I just tried to find the old creepy joe biden you tube stuff that was on you tube but it's all been scrubbed. there was a lot of it, sniffing and groping very young asian girls, it's gone now. also the one where he tried to grope Jeff Sessions grandaughter and Sessions, pushed biden's hand away angrily, clearly he knows biden is a pedo. you tube is controlled and anti trump. they clearly scrubbed it all off you tube, just like they edited and changed the ben swann news report exposing pizza gate which cost him his job. but the truth is like a lion, let it be, it can fight for itself. the truth can be buried, hidden, covered up but the truth can't be killed.

6. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

STOP, everyone, RIGHT NOW. Ignore him. Really don't want to lock this until remedy is taken. So just stop feeding the idiot, we can get that done and all move on

7. Carlkolchak

Carlkolchak Member

fake news media totally covered up pizza gate and covered it up as a debunked but watch this report by Ben Swann which cost him his job. It shows that fake news media has the power to cover up for democrats, and they are capable of covering up biden's abundance of videos groping and sniffing little girls.

comet pizza pizzagate was exposed by wiki leaks release a week before the 2016 election. citizen journalists saw all the weird pedo talk in the podesta emails and started digging. this video was doctored and edited by cutting out damning photos and repeating the same minor facts to confuse. You tube is censoring this and is hiding the original full report which cost Swann his job.

8. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

I wonder if he is related to NFL great Lynn Swann.

Could you imagine!

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

No, he's related to Swan from the Warriors with Kolchak clearly pretending to be Ajax the tough.

Word on the street is they filmed this on the Tenafly High football field.

10. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

That is a hoot!

11. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

It’s easier to fire the coach than fire the whole team. Just putting it out there.

12. MLB Fan 1983

MLB Fan 1983 New Member

Better yet, give him a one-way ticket to the other board. They'll probably make him a moderator.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.