1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I ordered the two main presents I bought for my wife on Dec. 3 and 5. Neither one is going to arrive on time.

2. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

that guy runs his mouth a lot for being the same height as James Madison.

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

After all the rumors of him choosing a current or former union leader, this seems like a good choice.

garrow likes this.
  4. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Don't let your reputation hit you in the ass on your way out

5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

The Red Hat

Selected episodes

Season 1:
    "DC/Langley" "Charlottesville" "Hurricane Donald"

Season 2:
    "Singapore" "Helsinki" "Hate of the Union"

Season 3:
    "CPAC" "Mueller" "Sharpiegate" "I Need You to Do Us a Favor, Though"

Season 4:
    "Trial" "We've Turned the Corner" "Lafayette Square" "Four Seasons Total Landscaping" "Coup Coup G'joub"

6. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Fixed.

I think it was the Post that had it... Birx was actively casting about to get a job in the Biden administration and she wanted to stay on the task force. Yeah...

OscarMadison likes this.
  7. 3_Octave_Fart

Daniel-

Did you ever get a PS5? I think we're just going to have to sit around and wait for these checks. It wouldn't be 2020 without it.

[​IMG]

8. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

9. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

Good.

This quote should be a full-screen chyron during every interview she does from now until the end of time:

“He’s been so attentive to the scientific literature and the details and the data. I think his ability to analyze and integrate data that comes out of his long history in business has really been a real benefit during these discussions about medical issues.”

Not even the largest cattle ranch produces as much bullshit as what is contained in those two sentences.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2020
    OscarMadison and lakefront like this.
  10. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Coming 01/09, ordered last Wednesday. If I get lucky with a PSN Direct queue, I'll have it in my grubby hands sooner. I just keep telling myself it's the same shitty games I play today, they'll just load faster and look better, so I'm not missing much in the meantime. I was kind of psyched to play Cyberpunk 2077 on it but that's not gonna happen for at least another 6-8 months.

Best Buy may have another drop after the holiday but their site is a mess with the process. The only good thing is that you can usually pick it up in-store a few days after purchase. Costco may have some in stock next week, too. They've been dark on consoles all month.

I would prefer an Xbox Series X for the horsepower it has but Microsoft's first-party titles just suck. Sorry, but Halo ain't enough...

11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

12. 3_Octave_Fart

Daniel-
    Good deal.
    I can't confirm this but I've heard second- and third-gen PS games will work on the 5. That pleases me very much if it's the case.
    I am fine playing old crappy games on a system that has a Corvette engine (and a removable heat sink), and adding the new ones as they become available.

(My practiced opinion though is Madden is going to suck shit through a straw on any console you choose. That game needs a rebuild from the ground up.)

Has Sony ever made a bad product? I think not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.