1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Someone on here warned us back in November (?) to mail our stuff very early.

2. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Lucked out. My mother's arrived just today. But it had been a good two weeks.

These folks are being asked to eat a shitburger and take all the blame for the criminal mail tampering of September and October.

People are not likely to forget they had an essential right fucked-with because a 2-year-old couldn't stifle his personality disorder. Someone will be jailed over that.

wicked likes this.
  3. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Yeah, back-compatibility is a thing on the new systems. XBox may do it a bit better via Game Pass but the value in that is all related to the frequency of your gaming.

Madden needs a complete overhaul. They're just re-skinning the same assets, tweaking the AI (always making something ass in the process), and adding some dopey game mode no one asked for. Oh, and don't forget the slot machine player packs.

My guess is that it will be either Madden '22 or GTA VI that is made for the new consoles only, leaving the current install base on the off-ramp to obsolescence. I've gotten four years out of my PS4 and seven from my OG XBox so I can't complain.

Sony makes good shit, my man. When they fail, it's usually due to poor support (PS Vita) or their insistence on proprietary formats (Memory Stick or UMD). The rootkit nonsense with Sony BMG, though...oy vey.

3_Octave_Fart likes this.
  4. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

PS4 games will work but not PS3, unfortunate because I would have loved to have fired up NCAA 14. Alas.

3_Octave_Fart likes this.
  5. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

FIFA and NHL also need a big-time overhaul. EA has gotten complacent with those franchises. They need competition. I remember the old 2K NHL games in the mid-00s and they were fire.

6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Trumpist. Gutless. Selfish. Irresponsible. May history remember her as an accessory to needless death.

OscarMadison likes this.
  7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

It took just over 5 days for an order of CBD to ship from Tampa to Vermont.

8. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

we drove 150 miles for a Santa run today because we didn’t want to risk the post office not delivering shit.

my wife is already pissy from the combination of Christmas stress, pandemic stress, working from home stress, and the post office not delivering would have caused a volcanic explosion.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  9. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

TowelWaver and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  10. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Daniel/Cosmo-

Worried about my unit. I've had this PS4 since 4/28/18 and with all the activity over the pandemic, it wheezes something awful these days. I just know it's packed to the gills with cat/dog hair.

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.