1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

He might “streak” the inauguration.

Could you imagine!

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Christ, how hard is it to do the math in your head? Ten percent is dead easy, double that for twenty. Add a half of it for fifteen. Double that for thirty.

We're going to get to the point that it requires a calculator to do simple addition.

OscarMadison likes this.
  3. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

Hey! No editing to fix errors in a “you guys are soooo dumb” post!

Fred siegle likes this.
  4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I do it all the time. Finish a post, post it, see one and fix it. Once in a while I get quoted too fast to get clear.

That's not really a "you guys" post though, more a society at large grumble.

Fred siegle, MTM and Pilot like this.
  5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Just tell him a school shooting is taking place and the kids need to be rescued. Those bone spurs will magically disappear! [/bluefont]

OscarMadison likes this.
  6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

No president has done more for the troops than Trump. Including starve them because he can't sue the people that were so mean to him on social media.

OscarMadison and garrow like this.
  7. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

8. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Did he ask Maria when she switched from rolled beef injections to fish lips?

9. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

She may be homosexual!

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Biden should take the bull by the balls and announce that "honorable former presidents Carter, Clinton, Bush and Obama" will be welcome at the ceremonies.

HanSenSE and OscarMadison like this.
  11. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

It's not about making an impression on the waitstaff. They most likely would not be able to match me or anyone else with the tips we leave. It's about addressing economic disparity. And no, I had no idea people routinely tipped as little as 15%. I started commandeering the tip when I saw one of my aunts tip a waitress a dollar and the husband of a cousin steal the tip I'd left. They're not nice people, so I figured that was just them.

TowelWaver and qtlaw like this.
  12. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

As for Trump. I shouldn't, but I really loathe him. He needs to go away. Like any other jerk, years from now, he'll die peacefully surrounded by people who were either as horrible as he was or scared to speak their minds. He deserves worse, but that's not how the world works.

HanSenSE and TowelWaver like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.