1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

It's even easier than that when you remember 30 is just triple ten and you don't need to mess with finding 15 to get to 30.

2. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Yeah, hate to belabor the point but this is a fucking idiotic observation.

Log off and enjoy the holiday. Your pearls will be available to clutch in 2021.

3. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Is pedo rapist twat Jizzlaine next in line for a pardon?

4. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

So I gather the plan Trump has now is to have Pence refuse to accept the electors from Pa., Mich., etc. by fiat on January 6. Pence of course does not have this authority of course. This is going to end with the armed forces making either Biden or Trump President next month, because if/when that gambit fails. Trump will have no alternative but to call for a violent overthrow, either by the armed forces themselves or his devoted band of heavily armed sexually dysfunctional white male losers.

5. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

“Man, you’re really going to miss Bush. You comedians are going to be hurting.”

Tell you what, worry-warts. I’ll happily give back the 15 minutes of “our president’s a sociopath who can’t speak and believes in angels” material I wrote if we WEREN’T TORTURING PEOPLE ANYMORE. I know everyone thinks Bush was some sort of comedic Everlasting Gobstopper but believe me, history’s going to look at these last eight years and think, ‘Idon’t know if teetering that close to the brink was worth the funny YouTube impressions.’”

-Patton Oswalt

6. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

This is worrisome.

Jesus_Muscatel likes this.
  7. Jerry-atric

I cannot support this post.

8. Jerry-atric

This is worrisome.

He may be plotting a military “coup.”

Jesus_Muscatel likes this.
  9. Jesus_Muscatel

Jesus_Muscatel Well-Known Member

My God Donald Trump should be drawn and quartered. Right fucking now.

10. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I wonder if Biden, Pelosi, Schumer and the rest of the Democrats see this train that is coming down the track?
    Have they a plan of attack? Have they had back-channel contact with loyal leadership in the military? Have they reached out to Jack and Zuck and let them know there will be consequences if Twitter and Facebook participate in the coup? Why hasn’t Cuomo and Newsom and Pritzker started making noises about calling out their NG troops?
    Are the good people just going to be caught off guard while the GOP uses a combination of the Constitution and the Congress to carry out the coup?

OscarMadison likes this.
  11. Jesus_Muscatel

Jesus_Muscatel Well-Known Member

This fucking nightmare never ends. The lengths to which this motherfucker is going to subvert democracy scare the living shit out of me. The worst part is the Kool-Aid drinkers who actually think he's right. The GOP politicians know otherwise, but it's all about self-preservation for those assholes.

They should get together, grow a sack and remove him from office via the 25th.

12. Jerry-atric

Many are distracted by Christmas right now, as well as the start of the NBA season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.