1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

2. Splendid Splinter

Splendid Splinter Well-Known Member

Josh Hawley is the son of a banker. He attended private high school, attended Stanford and Yale, and yet describes people who disagree with him as "elitists." Last I knew, his Missouri address (so, you know, he is eligible to run for office and vote there) was his sister's house.

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

If they actually pull off the election overthrow, mobs WILL show up at the White House, and they'll be carrying more than pitchforks.

4. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

From what I understand, any profit over 3 million is suppose to go back to the country. The 2 hearings I saw, (and I am starting to think one had the hefty blonde woman that would not certify election) they were never able to come up with the financial numbers on the hotel and its profits. I would love to see them find some info on that.

5. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

He’s the one who ran an ad featuring his kid and saying that he supported requiring that insurance companies cover pre-existing conditions. When McCaskill correctly pointed out that he was suing to overturn the ACA and that if the suit was successful, his kid (who has some sort of medical condition) would not necessarily be covered by a new insurance plan. Then Hawley attacks her for dragging his family into it. Not a lot of use for him.

6. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Going public with the Woj e-mail made him look petty and hall monitor-ish. It wasn't proper for Woj to fire that off, but most senators would ignore it like they ignore the other 500 e-mails they get every day.

garrow likes this.
  7. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Sir! Yes, sir!

Sea Bass and Woody Long like this.
  8. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Nothing's over yet.

9. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Like hominy, those teeth.

3_Octave_Fart likes this.
  10. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

If you wanted to kick them in they would be hard to miss

3_Octave_Fart likes this.
  11. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

This is my last post here for a while. I wish all of you, the lovers the dreamers and the trolls too, a blessed year ahead.

12. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

Hippo newt ears to you, too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.