1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

The next Trumper who says "Wait until Jan. 6. You're in for a big surprise " Is going to find himself with a broken jaw.

Someone needs to beat the delusion out of these people.

2. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

A significant number of people in that room have already received at least their first dose of the vaccine.

3. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Just because some of their followers seem to think violence is a worthy alternative doesn't mean that those of us who don't think much of him should dive into the mud with him/them.

Ignore them. Let the delusion wash over them. Then walk away. Quietly.

4. Smallpotatoes

I dunno...I think a baseball bat to the head might do wonders to improve their critical thinking skills.

5. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Such a bad-ass!

6. Smallpotatoes

Well, I've tried logic.

7. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

That's gonna sink their battleship better than turning over the table. Remember, this is the party of, "Fuck your feelings." They won't know how to address civil disregard. Even if they claim the last word, they're still disturbed and confused.

8. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

9. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

“Insane” no longer is enough to describe these people.

TowelWaver likes this.
  10. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

we have met the enemy and he is us

11. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Isn't it seriously time for the President of the United States to call off his attack dog lawyer if said barrister is openly lusting for the execution of the Vice President?
    The problem is that Trump could say even worse things -- calling on rank and file citizens to kill anybody who acts to certify the election -- and nothing would happen. Because we have to have a procedure and due process in impeachment trials. Fuck that. It's not a criminal trial. It's a necessity to get a madman out of power ASAP.
    But what about the Senate hearings and the conferences with defense counsel about the rules of the trial?
    STFU and go back to Louisville or Birmingham or Texarkana or Moscow or wherever you came from.

12. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

That's the whole point. Cannot tell you the number of times that this approach has worked flawlessly when it's people on different sides of a team/rivalry aisle.

Some learned to run from me ... and you would be surprised how often I had yet to say a word. And you're right ... idiots like them have zero idea how to react since you give them no additional grist for their bottomless mill.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.