1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Coup or not, he's still dangerous and will break every piece of crockery in America on his way out the door because that's what he's always done.

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Keith's dander is raised.

OscarMadison likes this.
  3. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Say hello to mah li’l frend!

4. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

The audit is such an emergency that there were no challenges to most of the disputed factors until after the election and they waited 59 days from Election Day to raise it.

HanSenSE, TowelWaver and garrow like this.
  5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Two of the 12 Senators, Braun of Indiana and Ron Johnson, said last month Biden's election was legitimate in public statements made to the media. Johnson made a phone call in November with a Republican county official and told him of course Biden won but it was "political suicide" for him to acknowledge it. The guy wrote this up in an article for that neverTrump website Bulwark and Johnson has never said he lied about it. These people are such gutless pukes it's hard to imagine them leading a successful coup. The sort that runs at the first whiff of grapeshot.

6. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

They are terrible people. The worst of us.

Patchen likes this.
  7. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

A lot of people feel this way these days but NOBODY says it like Ray

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

9. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

One thing they taught us at CCAC was the power of art to heal and channel outrage. So this afternoon, I scraped a picture of Marsha Blackburn, resized it to 300% in paint and colored her in to look the way my friend, Kim, did in the goodbye video she made for everyone about a week before she died. I always thought Blackburn looked suspiciously youthful in those official pictures. Her insides match her outsides. She's wearing so much makeup, her face would crack if you slapped her. She's also as wrinkly as a thirty-year-old Sphynx cat's nut sack and about a tenth as appealing. This is kind of like people assuming Leoffler's pretty when in fact, she's also moving around under an inch of makeup.

10. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

This is what one Trumper told me when I told him the courts have rejected claims of fraud every time.

Can you still tell me violence against these people isn't justified?

Last edited: Jan 2, 2021
  11. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Gohmert’s call for violence needs to result in charges.
    Quoted for posterity. I lovehate the vivid detail.

12. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Kelly Loeffler's ugly goes all the way to the bone. And I'm not knocking her appearance ... besides, there's no one-upping that description. Not messing with that perfection ...

OscarMadison likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.