1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

And ... gone.

2. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

The personification of a sore ... loser.

That's right. I said the magic word.

Webster and OscarMadison like this.
  3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Romney is concerned.

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Shouldn't that be "Democrat Republic"?

tapintoamerica likes this.
  5. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

But it won't because his cousin-deddy probably did somebody a favor and who's yer uncle Oh, wait. He's probably his own uncle.

I'm so tired of people being "concerned."

Oh, and more about Murrrrrshuh. She's an alumnus of Mississippi State University, where she earned a degree in...WAIT FOR IT...Home Economics.

Driftwood and tapintoamerica like this.
  6. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

On top of all the bullshit with these deranged GOP attacks, they're continuing to crank up the tensions and stress levels all across America at a time when everyone already has enough daily crises to address.

I'm also among those hoping that serious charges are leveled after the transition. Inciting riots demands prosecution.

Driftwood, HanSenSE and OscarMadison like this.
  7. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

8. OscarMadison

I'm afraid Biden is going to be as weak as his former boss. The Obama Anger Translator was cute and all, but the sad reality is the Dems turn into wet tissue every time they have to get their hands dirty.

9. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

What I hope is that Biden stays above the fray and lets his future AG release the Real Kraken™.

lakefront, OscarMadison and wicked like this.
  10. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Don't forget one thing. As the first black President, Obama wasn't allowed to be angry. He had to be Mr. High Road. He lost white voters for calling a white cop stupid for arresting a black Harvard professor on said professor's front porch. Also, Biden inherits a party a lot angrier than the one Obama had on his hands in 2009. It amazes me to see how the Republican nutbar caucus in the Congress thinks it can flirt with encouraging violence without realizing how violence works both ways and they're drawing targets on their backs. I mean, if somebody blew Martha Blackburn away, would it be a shock?

11. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Depending on what Letitia James has cooking, s/he may not need to do much.

I have to admit I was one of those pearl-clutchers who wondered why James announced the NRA case months ago. Now I'm wondering if she was three steps ahead and was trying to shake some dirt loose so it'd be ready for 1/20.

12. OscarMadison

You know I was about to say the only Democrat with a pair is Hillary Clinton. Then I remembered she was on The Graham Norton Show with Chelsea two or three years ago. The musical guest was Kesha, who danced around the stage in a baby doll nightie and sang a gospel song about her clitoris. When she was done, she skipped over to home base and plopped down on the couch next to Chelsea.

"I'm such a fan!" She chirped, "An' mah momma knows you!"

Both Clinton women looked like they wanted die a thousand deaths right there. Instead of nodding and smiling politely, Clinton the Elder should have said, "Dating that walking Bully Stick with ears I call a husband doesn't count as knowing me, Baby Doll Meighan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.