1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Trump isn't going to Scotland in January - it will be too cold for him to golf.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

It's warmer than Rikers.

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Simply a refueling stop as he heads further east, comrade.

Twirling Time and Driftwood like this.
  4. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Yeah, probably.

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

The story had that part of the itinerary wrong: he's not going in a 757, he's taking both of the big whale $3 billion 747 Flying White Houses to present to Uncle Vlad as gifts/ down payment on his Moscow Trump Towers.

6. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I still wonder about that intel on Trump that McCabe says hasn’t been released. What does it take for that to get unclassified? Assuming it puts no lives in jeopardy, Biden should do it on the first day.

7. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

That Georgia election official’s exasperation in trying to swat down the mountain of BS rumors and innuendo regarding fraud was equally refreshing and depressing

Fred siegle and HanSenSE like this.
  8. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

"No, folks, we're just doing a quick trip overseas to honor our troops – They're tremendous, you know. So wonderful. – and then we'll be back at the White House by midnight. Trust me."

9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I'm getting really tired of people who live in an alternative reality expecting us "Reality Americans" to at least hear them out or argue that theirs is a "valid opinion" whether we're talking the election, COVID-19 or climate change. What's next on the agenda - disputing gravity? They're kooks. Nutters. As long as the only people they're endangering are themselves - go right ahead - but they're putting me and mine at risk. That's a problem.

10. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Am I the only one who thought Cleta Mitchell was a prank name?

OscarMadison likes this.
  11. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

One of my best friends is a partner at her firm, albeit in a different office. To say that he’s absolutely incensed both at her politics and the fact that she has taken such a public position would be an understatement.

12. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Probably both his sister and Brandeen's mom.

Donny in his element likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.