1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

Please, Georgia.

Please.

2. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Gonna be real close but I suspect at least Perdue pulls it out by the (very white) skin of his teeth.

But everything so far has the Dems running slightly ahead of Biden’s margins.

Fingers crossed.

3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

4. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I really didn’t think it would happen, but it’s starting to look like Trump cost republicans the senate

5. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

I think Perdue wins - barely - and Warnock wins - barely.

I’m just here to root for the stimulus. We all know Pelosi wouldn’t have jammed through the $2k vote last week if it wouldn’t have meant a real chance to take the Senate. Brilliant politics. Even from the idiot POTUS.

6. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

The next 24 hours here in Georgia and Washington D.C. are going to be a fascinating view into the what the future holds for the Republican Party. If Ossoff and Warnock win, and the monkeyshines happen on the Senate floor tomorrow, let the blood bath begin inside the GOP as everyone points fingers and flare guns as the Never Trumpers and Pro-Trumpers fight for control.

7. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

at the end of the day, trumpism still wins gop primaries

8. cyclingwriter2

cyclingwriter2 Well-Known Member

About 2 million votes counted with 50 percent reported. Four million votes in November. About 5.4 million registered.

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

11. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

If the Democrats pull this off, Stacey Abrams is going to be able to book any television show she wants up to and including the 11 p.m. Sportscenter.

12. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

I am going to love if a black preacher beats the white sorority girl in a GA senatorial election.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.