1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

I miss President Underwood. If only he wasn’t done in by Raymond Tusk and underage boys.

Also impressed by Schumer’s monologue. He’s not Uncle Mario but he’s trying.

2. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

I don't know the senators and congressmen know there's a rabble at the Capitol steps poised to invade their chambers at the drop of a hat.

3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Ah, the ironies.

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I'd wager they've been informed by their aides who are monitoring the situation. As ugly as I thought it might get, Trumpists invading the US Capitol was never in mind. And if they get in ...

5. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

same recognize same

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

7. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

TEH MEDIA YES FIX THAT TOO DEMS

8. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

McConnell's finest hour will be when he dies, hopefully in agonizing pain. He gets no pass for his too little too late fake contrition. Fuck him.

9. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

The Democratic majorities are so thin that after the $2000 checks and covid-related financing (big vaccination program, etc.), the Congress isn't gonna have the energy/willpower for much more. Repairing the Trump damage to the Executive Branch will be a full time job. My guess is that the less voters hear about the government, the more popular said government will be.

exmediahack and DanielSimpsonDay like this.
  10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

11. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

The march by Trump's supporters looks like the grand opening of a Mississippi Walmart.

12. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

LAW AND ORDER!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.