1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

The terrorists are gonna try and disperse around DC tonight for random violence. Let them meet death in those attempts.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  2. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

spartan-
    I know the exact piece of video you're talking about and thought the same thing: whoever just went down ain't coming back up.

Thank y'all for the updates while some of us sorry asses are working (or trying so pitifully hard to)

OscarMadison and Spartan Squad like this.
  3. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

but my 401 K

4. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

This seems appropriate tonight

Fred siegle likes this.
  5. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

I think I remember saying something about the next 24 hours being critical to the future of the Republican Party. Looks like they took me at their word.

6. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Post says the other Republican Senators are putting mucho pressure on Cruz and Hawley to withdraw their objections so they can finish the count in the usual 30 minutes. Straw in the wind?I mean, the Republican Senators' lives were under the same threat. This could change a person's mind.

7. rtse11

rtse11 Well-Known Member

Patriots.

[​IMG]

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

·
    11m

These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long. Go home with love & in peace. Remember this day forever!

8. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

We can't get this guy out fast enough

9. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

There are parts of D.C. they won’t last 10 minutes.

Wenders, maumann and wicked like this.
  10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Some of the big money donors need to weigh in as well, the Adelsons, the Kochs. Tell the GOP the purse is closed until the people get their act together.

I really hope this is an end point. Probably saw the roots of this with the Brooks Brother Riot in Florida in 2000 - organized by Roger Stone and Matt Schlapp, two current Trump operatives.

11. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

This is the most shameful and saddest day for this country during my lifetime. I'm angry.

We can't let this guy be there two more weeks. Just can't. Gotta go.

And if any of the GOP senators/reps continue to object after this they need to be expelled.

12. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

totally wrote this himself so impressive

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.