1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I totally swiped this from a Facebook post but I got a good laugh

Wake up, sheeple! Here are some 100% true facts about last night's completely peaceful, patriotic protest:

1.)All the violent parts where done by Antifa, who got really mad that the man they spent 4 years hating wasn't being re-elected, and tried to disrupt the process that would see him out of office.

2.)The people who infiltrated the Capitol were far-left Communists, attempting to frame REAL Americans but not covering up the one guy's hammer & sickle hand tattoo, which he cleverly disguised by making it a completely different tattoo.

3.)BLM was in on it. They told all the black people to stay home though.

4.)Burning a CVS is the exact same thing storming the halls of government and forcing its highest ranking members to seek shelter.

5.)One woman was shot. She was the only patriot there. Everyone else was Antifa/BLM/Wholefoods shoppers.

6.)The organization of Antifa/BLM is incredible. When Trump said in a speech to protest the electoral counting, within hours Antifa/BLM was able to provide it's members with tens of thousands of Maga hats, Confederate/Don't Tread on me flags, firearms, and Nazi Tattoos, then get there early and frame the SH-T out of real Americans who had immediately gone home to pet their cats and read the Bible.

7.)Even though it was Antifa/Blm/George Soros/Gay athiests who did the rioting, the rioting is still excusable because Black Lives Matter burned stuff down elsewhere at some point.

8.)High-profile Nazis who have spent years on television, doing podcasts, and in Youtube documentaries suddenly converted to Antifa/BLM/AOC simps/People who eat avocado toast/ the day-of.

Fred siegle and cyclingwriter2 like this.
  2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

That's a change?

3. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

Heard James Caan on a podcast recently and he told some great stories, including a couple about Robert Mitchum.

Great guy, Cann said.

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  4. HanSenSE

So Pence learned the hard way it's all transactional to Trump? The support group meets on alternate Tuesdays at the Airport Marriot.

garrow and maumann like this.
  5. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

Loeffler needs directions as well.

HanSenSE likes this.
  6. tea and ease

tea and ease Well-Known Member

Witness interview re: the woman who was shot. He's the guy in the blue hoodie who appeared to helping her. His account begins with him totally admitting his "part" in the event but quickly turns to a total lack of self awareness that he and his ilk brought in on themselves.

Fred siegle likes this.
  7. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Transportation Secretary just started the bus.

OscarMadison and TowelWaver like this.
  8. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

Last night, I called them “rioters” and talked about Trump’s lies and baseless accusations about election fraud. Got a death threat called in, targeting me specifically, during the commercial break.

9. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

There's a Harvard Business School building named for her mother.

10. Roscablo

Roscablo Well-Known Member

Yep, and any hope of the 25th goes away when they all leave, which is more likely to happen than the 25th. A quick impeachment is possible but still wouldn't get done in time or through the senate. Just got to hope the some how keep Trump in check these next two weeks.

11. HanSenSE

I'm constantly reminded of former Tennessee governor Ray Blanton, who was giving out so many pardons in his final days in office they swore in his successor - Lamar Alexander - three days early. I'll let sj.com/sec fill in the rest.

But even without the pardons, let's face it ... dude is batshit crazy.

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. Splendid Splinter

Splendid Splinter Well-Known Member

Fuck - this is amazing:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.